Have you recently suffered an injury in Santa Ana? At Nehora Law Firm, our Santa Ana, California personal injury lawyers can help you recover compensation. We offer a free initial consultation to help determine whether you have a case. Once established, we work with you to help recover the maximum possible compensation – including both economic and noneconomic sources of loss. We have represented innumerable personal injury cases throughout Orange County – premises liability, car and pedestrian accidents, wrongful death, construction accidents, serious injury and many more.
Personal Injury Lawyers Santa Ana
Personal injury claims can take all manner of forms. From slipping in the workplace to exposure to hazardous substances on another’s premises, there are always risks and responsibilities. Injuries are not limited to physical injuries, of course. Long-term psychological distress is invariably involved. Loss of quality of life, too, is another factor that needs due consideration. In other words, our attorneys calculate both economic and noneconomic damages – both short and long-term - when evaluating your case.
Our personal injury lawyers have helped clients throughout Santa Ana recover compensation. We have represented clients in cases of:
- Car and pedestrian accidents - by far one of the most common causes of personal injury claims in Orange County.
- Wrongful death - if you have lost a loved one due to the negligence of another person or entity, we can represent you and recover lost damages.
- Premises liability - if you have been unfairly injured on the premises of another person, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Products liability - whether through a manufacturing fault or through a marketing fault, products can cause immense damage.
- Serious injury accidents - serious injury results in long-term loss of income and long-term loss of quality of life.
- Dog bite accidents - pet owners have a responsibility to ensure their dog does not injure other citizens. Some dog bite accidents are fatal.
Santa Ana Personal Injury Claims
Our team is investigative, diligent and methodical. We examine the minutiae of your case, collecting evidence to prove negligence. Assigning responsibility is, of course, the very purpose of a personal injury case. By gathering evidence in this way, we strengthen our hand in negotiations and, ultimately, arrive at a settlement that accurately and fairly reflects the injuries you have sustained. Our legal team at Santa Ana have helped clients throughout Orange County recover the compensation they deserve.
However, there is a 2-year statute of limitations on personal injury claims in California. This means that your claim must be filed within 2 years of sustaining the injury. That being said, there are some minor exceptions to this rule. At Nehora Law Firm, we take your case very seriously. Consult one of our experienced attorneys today by filling out our online form. An attorney will get back to you very shortly with a free consultation to discuss your case. Alternatively, you can call us at (949) 629-4349 to discuss your case. After our free consultation, we will construct a successful and viable path toward settlement.