Have you been injured in an accident? Depending on the circumstances, you may be entitled to compensation. Our Irvine personal injury lawyers can help you recover compensation for losses and damages. We will discuss your case with you and establish not only whether you have a case, but what compensation you may be entitled to. Facing the trauma of an accident is difficult enough, let alone the financial impact that accompanies it. Know your rights and know when to act.
Personal Injury Accidents in IrvineAs we learned above, personal injury accidents can take many forms. Some are common – such as auto accidents – whereas others, such as wrongful death – are often less considered. No matter what the cause of the personal injury accident may be, it’s important to establish whether you are entitled to receive compensation. Below, we list just some of the most common causes of personal injury accidents:
- Car and pedestrian accidents – by far one of the most common cause of claims. There were over 3,000 deaths on the roads in California alone in 2013. If you have experienced medical or property damage as a result of auto accidents, we can represent you.
- Construction accidents – depending on the case, compensation may be sought from the employer or from a third-party.
- Dog bite accidents – such accidents can cause minor to permanent damage, even death. Dog owners are fully responsible for the actions of their pets.
- Wrongful death – losing a loved one because of negligence is both emotionally taxing and devastating in effect. Our Irvine personal injury attorneys can help you recover compensation.
- Products liability – defective products can result in substantial injury and loss of income.
- Serious injury accidents – serious injuries can, in some cases, cause indefinite loss of income.
- Premises liability – property owners are obliged to keep their premises in a working state that prevents injury to others.
Irvine Personal Injury Lawyers
We work with you in a methodical and diligent manner. Our legal team at Irvine are highly experienced at dealing with claims from a wide variety of diverse causes – from auto accidents and construction accidents, to dog bite accidents and products liability. We evaluate all possible sources of income loss, helping you recover the maximum possible compensation. For example, we evaluate loss caused through employment losses, medical damages, quality of life, and whether your home needed to be retrofitted to accommodate your newfound circumstances, amongst other causes.
It can be difficult for affected persons to evaluate how much their claim is worth. This is entirely understandable. That being said, it’s important that you receive the compensation you deserve. Insurance companies often undervalue the compensation you’re entitled to. At Nehora Law Firm, our approach is comprehensive – in that we review all potential and actual sources of income loss. This means you can attain the highest level of compensation that your circumstances allow for. However, it’s important that you file your claim early – late claims, lodged far later than when the accident occurs – may not be eligible for compensation.