Personal Injury Attorneys in Irvine
Have you sustained injuries as a result of an accident in Irvine, California? Our lawyers can help you recover compensation for your injuries and reimbursement of your medical expense. We have helped clients throughout California recover compensation for injuries caused by car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents. Consultations are always FREE! If you have been involved in an accident that has caused you to suffer pain, monetary loss or property damage, we encourage you to give us a call to discuss how we can assist you. We will gather your pertinent medical records as well as other documents and photographs in order to develop an effective legal strategy to help win your case.Request a Free Consultation
During a free consultation, a personal injury attorney in Irvine will speak with you about the accident you were involved in and discuss how we can help you. California law provides that a person may recover damages when he or she has sustained injuries as a result of the negligent acts or intentional acts of another person. In many instances, those who have caused injury to another possess insurance which may pay compensation to you for the injuries you have sustained.No Cost! We don't make a dime unless you get paid!
Our Practice Areas
Our primary legal practice encompasses nearly all facets of personal injury law and specifically extends to the areas listed below.
- Car and pedestrian accidents – by far one of the most common causes of claims. There were over 3,000 deaths on the roads in California alone in 2013. If you have experienced medical or property damage as a result of auto accidents, we can represent you.
- Construction accidents – depending on the case, compensation may be sought from the employer or from a third-party.
- Dog bite accidents – such accidents can cause minor to permanent damage, even death. Dog owners are fully responsible for the actions of their pets.
Our Practice Areas
As your trusted personal injury attorney in Irvine and throughout California, we also excel in the following California law.
- Wrongful death – losing a loved one because of negligence is both emotionally taxing and devastating in effect. Our California attorneys can help you recover compensation.
- Products liability – defective products can result in substantial injury and loss of income.
- Serious injury accidents – serious injuries can, in some cases, cause indefinite loss of income.
- Premises liability – property owners are obliged to keep their premises in a working state that prevents injury to others.
Why Hire an Attorney?
It can be particularly burdensome for a non-attorney to determine the merits of a personal injury claim. For this reason, we recommend consulting with a specialized personal injury attorney in Irvine in the event that you or a loved one has been injured. Given that consultations with us are always free, there is no risk to you by simply contacting us to speak with an attorney about the options that are available to you.
Why Choose Nehora?
At Nehora Law Firm, our team of qualified attorneys understand the trauma and emotional distress that comes with an injury due to someone's negligence. We know how important it is to gain compensation for your injury or accident. A trusted personal injury attorney in Irvine can help you to manage the trauma, and receive your rightful repayment.Request a Free Consultation No Cost! We don't make a dime unless you get paid!
FILING A CLAIM
It is important to note that California law provides a specific timeframe within which an injured victim must initiate a claim for damages. Consequently, if you do not initiate a claim within the allotted timeframe, you may be barred from obtaining any compensation. For this reason, we suggest contacting an attorney as soon as possible. While many cases do necessitating filing a lawsuit, some cases can be resolved without instituting a lawsuit in Court. Contact one of our attorneys today in order to learn more about what options you have for recovering compensation for your injuries.Request a Free Consultation No Cost! We don't make a dime unless you get paid!