Traumatic brain injuries are one of the most severe injuries a person can suffer from. These suffer can make a person suffer for lifetime very seriously. Many disastrous effects of brain injuries can be witnessed including emotional, reasoning and corporal changes. No amount of money can repair the problems caused by these accidents, but some claims can provide the necessary financial assistance that affected persons need – whether in terms of ongoing medical expenses, loss of income from work or any other means.
At Nehora Law Firm, our Orange County brain injury attorneys have represented clients throughout Orange County – helping these clients navigate the complex legal path toward settlement. Our attorneys work diligently to ensure our clients receive the maximum possible compensation sum. Our team is both personable and professional, a much-needed balance that puts our clients at ease. We understand how personally challenging brain injury claims can be. You can be confident that our team will work tirelessly to pursue a successful settlement.
Factors that Influence Compensation
- Expenses due to medical issues
- Cost of home care and rehabilitation
- Loss of wages due to missed work
- Loss of a long-term job due to disability
- Physical pain
- Emotional and psychological distress
- Ancillary factors, such as family impact
For many years, our team have been working to provide just compensation to affected persons of brain accident injuries – advocates for the maximum possible damages. We support victims of brain injury accidents no matter what the source of their accident. As long as the injury was caused through the recklessness or negligence of another person or entity, we can effectively represent you.
Prominent Brain Injury Claims
Throughout the United States, there has been many prominent brain injury claims. Below, we list many of the more prominent cases.
- The highest claim was awarded $26 million - awarded to a client who suffered permanent damage to the brain due to a truck
- Another claim was for a young woman who suffered a brain injury due to a bust motorcycle tyre. She received a settlement of $14 million.
- $7.5 million was awarded to a woman who was comatose for three weeks and required two months of brain injury rehabilitation due to a car accident.
- $800,000 was awarded to a woman who suffered injuries including short-term memory loss, depression, mood changes and fatigue.
- $290,000 was settled for a client because of a car accident that caused some relatively minor, but no less personally significant injuries.
- $100,000 was given to a woman who suffered soft tissue head injury and a scar on the head.
At Nehora Law Firm, our brain injury attorneys can effectively represent you. We have dealt with many brain injury claims throughout Orange County; a team that is both personable and professional. Contact us today at 949-629-4349 to receive a free consultation. A member of our legal team will discuss your case with you. Alternatively, you can fill out our online form in order to schedule a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer.
Thank you for considering Nehora Law Firm as your personal injury lawyers.