Posted in Uncategorized on November 10, 2020
Rick Nehora Founding Partner
University of California, Berkeley
Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
Santa Clara University School of Law
Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara
Super Lawyers Rising Star 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40
American Board of Trial Advocacy’s College of Trial Advocacy 2015
CLM Litigation Management Institute Graduate 2016
Who’s Who in American Law
- Resolved class action with $10 million exposure
- Resolved catastrophic injury case involving $3.5 million exposure
- Obtained insurance coverage determination of $1 million attorney fees and indemnity
- Obtained full reimbursement for numerous fraudulent transfers totaling $1 million
- Obtained judgment in multi-million dollar construction case
- Representation of California healthcare providers in protracted litigation
- Represented parties in contentious and high exposure litigation involving breach of contract, fraud, product liability, premises liability, wrongful death, traumatic brain injury and negligence
- Represent parties in matters involving wrongful death, product liability, class actions, complex civil litigation, traumatic brain injury, premises liability, personal injury, subrogation, assault, battery, emotional distress, trespass, conversion, elderly abuse, breach of contract, failure to indemnify and defend and breach of declaration of covenants, conditions and restrictions
- Trial, arbitration, mediation
RICK J. NEHORA
Rick J. Nehora is a litigation attorney, and the firm leader of Nehora Law Firm. After pursuing his Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies from the University of California, Berkeley, Rick immediately began his Juris Doctorate at Santa Clara University of Law. During this time, he had the honor of interning with Judge Jamie Jacobs-May, the Presiding Judge of the Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara.
After graduating, he pursued a career defending large financial institutions and other corporate entities before following his passion of helping those who have suffered injuries as a result of the carelessness of others.
Rick has a successfully tried a diverse set of civil cases in both state and federal court. These cases include disastrous injuries, wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, car and pedestrian accidents, and construction site accidents and injuries.
Today, Rick practices law in both California and Arizona, while appearing occasionally appearing in other jurisdictions as well.